Friday 28 September 2007

Confidence

I have difficulties in showing my confidence. I don't know why. Is like when I'm in a tight situation I tend to think too much that i actually shrink. When i try to have a conversation or start one i tend to think that i will get embarrassed and thus i become like a mouse when i talk.I also tend to loose it when i think someone is better than me.A feeling like he knows the whole damn world! Where as i don't..

So my solution is I'm gonna start reading books that help me. Not those self help books. Those books that i can read to improve my knowledge and also improve my language. Start being more open to people around me. So what if they are better than me. I bet i can do something or know something that they don't know.I'll try not to be a mouse when i talk so that people can hear what i have to say. Slowly, as each day pass by i will have confidence in myself.

2 comments:

A.J. said...

This is a very thoughtful and reflective post darling.
It's so nice to see this change in you, you're starting to take control of your life. And you are absolutely right, so what if there might be others who think that they are better. To me, as long as you strive to be the best you can be, and as long as you stay true to who you are, and what you believe in, that is all that matters. I've loved you since day 1, and I am still madly in love with you, and to me you'll always be special.

baggins said...

Thanks,girl.I'll get there one day.
You'll be my special girl and there will be not a day where i don't love you.