Thursday 24 April 2008

12 years.....

For 12 years, I've serve at the altar as an altar boy. I've learnt what the older boys have taught me, I've taught the younger boys what I've learnt, I've led a group of boys and the best of all led a soceity of boys.To built the soceity up all over agian was the best thing I ever did. I've sacrifce all of my time just for the boys so that they could have thier best time in being an altar boy . I've taken lots of crap from people who just can't belive that something good is happening and they wanted it so that they could get the fame and glory. Since they came, they destroy it all but in thier mind they think they are doing a great job but its just all about themselves. Been insulted, shout at, humilated, been called a liar, power hungry and all sorts of names, all of these from grown up people to just a boy. Makes me wonder how mature they were. Even my own parents wouldn't do this to me!

Been told not to serve a mass cause i didn't come for training and to have a pure heart. I told them to let the other boys who didn't come for training to serve and I won't. That they wouldn't allow. Sad. Best of all, been told I can't serve anymore cause I'm too old. Stupidest thing I ever heard from a priest! Makes me wonder weather he's really a priest. I only got 2 words for this paragraph. F UP!

I hope and pray that those boys after my generation may be able to keep those traditions and maybe built it up again as it once was.I had the best time of my life being an altar boy. Never regreted it. Now I'm just looking forward for the next best time of my life, being in the army.



Johnny and any PSG reading this, you can all f off from my blog! Yeah, you read it right. F Off!

*they = PSG(Parents Support Group)




2 comments:

A.J. said...

Very nicely said Aaron. And even if those morons cannot see the good work you have done for the servers, ultimately they do not matter. God not only has seen what you have done for him, but he also knows your intentions and what you feel in your heart. I am damn proud of you as well, and even though I was never in the servers (wonder why. Heh), I loved to see ya'll hanging out after mtgs, playing games, sitting at the coffeeshop (now i sound like a stalker), and it moved me to see all these boys sharing a common bond because of church. That may not be happening now, but I am sure the altar boys will regain its vibrancy as before. Just give it time and prayer.
And don't bother about what those idiots have said to you, because it is only a testimont to how cowardly they are, that they have to use childish names to TRY and collapse you, just like my little preschool children. All I can say is let those little fools go on with their pathetic lives, while you move on to greater things. Becsaue your life sure as hell has a brighter future than they have. My only piece of advice, don't ever leave the church, becsaue you never know, you attending mass after all this shit may inspire other boys not to give up as well.

baggins said...

Thank you,babe. Thank you for putting up with me and my nonsenses throughout that difficult time.