Friday 20 June 2008

Learned and Discoverd

My army life has thought me somethings on life.
1. How much I really miss audrey and all the love.
2.Learned how to really express my emotions.
3.Learned new things from people.
4.Streghting my mental strength.
5.Made new friends.
6. Having a new hair look. haha.

The first few days of army was hard cause I was trying to adjust to my new style of life. It was even harder cause I didn't have my girl around. None the less, I tried to think positve. I have my best friends out there who I can turn too.I kept on msging audrey and I slowly warm up to the people in my bunk.Each morning I wake up, all I could ever think was audrey.So she's been my motivation for the pass 2 week and will be for the rest of my life. Audrey, have a good trip, come back safe and sound and I'll be waiting for you here.Be strong,girl.


No comments: