Saturday 21 June 2008

Sunday....

Got up early and went for 645 mass. Kept thinking of audrey. Reliase that I won't be seeing her later on the day. Reliase how much I miss her and would have done anything just to be next to her. It made me a bit sad, but I tried to keep a positive mind set and stay strong. That she'll be coming back soon and time will past fast. I hope it does. Anyway, I hope I'll be able to see her online and talk to her for awhile. Time now to stay focus on things. Stay strong.

Booking in later on at night. So I ought go prepare my stuff and get somethings done.

To audrey, hope you're enjoying yourself. Stay strong.I'm proud of you. Pray, whenever you feel lonely,sad,worried,fear and scared and he'll be there next to you watching over you,hearing your troubles and guiding you.Take care of yourself.

Love you,girl.


1 comment:

A.J. said...

What a lovely post darling. I love you too and I have never stopped loving you since. No matter what you are always in my heart, and I know I am in yours