Wednesday 4 July 2007

Holiday/School

Ah..Holidays..filled with excitement, things to do, planning an outing..but as it comes to the end, school mood starts kicking in. Projects to complete, assignments to do and, I have got to sit for 2 papers in september. THerefore, I had better start cracking my brains and hit the books. To tell you the truth, i didnt realy do much during my holidays. Although i did spend my 1st week of holidays with auds before she started sch. Afterwhich, I didnt do much. The past few days, i did some hsework,bummed around,and went gallavanting Ssoon the hse will be quiet. My mom n sis will be off to england for a holiday. although i do have my dad, but u know..i dont really talk to him much. Anyway, i'll have auds and some of the boys to hang out with, so it is not that bad. i'm looking forward to sch so at least i can occupy myself .

1 comment:

A.J. said...

What to do, that's lfe, you gotta go to sch no matter what, it sucks, but the satisfaction you will get when you graduate is out of this world. But just remember when school gets you down, i'll be here to hopefully make things better k...
Even when you're family is in England, you won't feel lonely, cos I'll be here. =)