Monday 30 July 2007

Things i want to do

I'm bored so i'm planning a list on what i want to do in my life:

  1. catch a fish
  2. get married
  3. get laid
  4. have kids
  5. own a car
  6. invent something useful
  7. travel around the world
  8. throw a cake at people who have annoyed me
  9. play the guitar
  10. have my own home
  11. sky diving
  12. scuba diving
  13. climb a tree
  14. swim with the dolphins
  15. invest in a shop
  16. snow boarding
  17. surfing
  18. skate boarding
  19. wake boarding
  20. play football regularly
  21. go on a cruise
  22. touch 4d
  23. touch toto
  24. be an engineer
  25. get a diploma
well cant think of anymore...will update this list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frodo!

I like your list. Is it sequential and in chronological order?!!;);)

A.J. said...

Hi Babs. Let's accomplish some of the items on your wish list together. How bout that? And I DON'T mean no. 3. HEH.

baggins said...

Cheh.. I was looking forward to number 3.. just kiiding! I would love to accomplish the things on my list together with you, or at least have you by my side.