Wednesday 18 July 2007

What I feel

I feel that you're far away but in my heart you're always there.


I feel small when i'm with you and your friends cause i'm afraid that i'm not intellectually there.


I admire the conversations that you have with your friends.


Trust me i would love to have that kind of conversation with you cause i want to feel and also make you feel that i can talk about anything when i'm with you.


I want to make you feel the happiness and joy, just like when you're with your friends.

Yes i do know that i'm comparing because i envy everything you do with your friends right now.

Yes i do know that it is different when you're with me.

I should put in extra effort to make you feel special.

I'm willing to change for the better
My greatest fear is losing you.

I don't want to lose you just becasue I am nt he person that you want me to be.
Without you my life would be empty.




I cherish the love i get from you cause it is forever melting my heart.




Thats why i thank him above, for letting me be with you.




Thank you for being with me and loving me everyday of your life




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Frodo!

If you want to engage your girlfriend intellectually then bone up on topics that interest her e.g early childhood education, the arts, her favourite authors etc. - you get the picture -

So what if she's an undergraduate pursuing her degree course? Remember she chose you in the first place right? So confidence man - there's nothing sexier than a guy that's comfortable in his own skin!

baggins said...

Advice noted. Thanks!

A.J. said...

Hun, its really nice to see you expressing your feelings. It really helps me gauge where we are in this relationship, and I want t let you know that I would not change it for the world. You have to understand that what I have with my friends, you cannot compare to what we have. It's just different. You have to understand I've known these guys for 3-6 years, obviuosly we gotta alot to say, plus talking is pretty much what girls do best.
What makes you think you don;t make me happy. In fact nothing makes me happier tha waking up knowing that I'm in love with you and vice versa. Just thinking about you puts a smile on my face. KNowing that you are always there tp support me gives me the determination to strive on een when things seems all shitty.
You don't have to envy what I have with my friends, because what I have with you is just as special, and if no one else sees that, I defnitely do.
And for the record, yu need not change anything bout yourslef, becaue I fell in love with you, and you're perfect the way you are. A relationship should not be based on trying to cange the other person, but rather accepting their strengths as well as their flaws. Yes we can make adjustments, but not drastic changes.
Sometimes, I wish I could make you see how special you make me feel. When I am with you, everything around me just vanishes, because I am always caught up in that magical moment of feeling like a pricess. Without you, there would be a void in my life.
Just trust that I will always love you, even hen things seem rough. But just know that I will continue loving you no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Hey Frodo!

... marry this girl!:)

and Auds (Ms J) well said!

Here's wishing both of you much happiness together!

baggins said...

I will! leave your name n add so i can send the invitation card..:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Frodo!

Which reply would you prefer ...

a) I could tell you but it would freak you out! ;););)

OR

b) You have the information you seek - it just hasn't clicked yet!
muahahahaha

baggins said...

i choose a...

Anonymous said...

Hey Frodo!

a it is ...

Sunday 9.30am - Look out for me! ;)